The Fortress Partners Funds were launched in 2006 and emphasize long term capital appreciation and preserving purchasing power over market cycles.
The Fortress Partners Funds employ a disciplined investment process designed to actively manage alternative assets on an opportunistic and tactical basis.
- Dynamic Asset Allocation: a top down approach to asset allocation that helps drive the long-term investment plan
- Idea Generation: an experienced team with a bottom up approach to investment opportunities
- Manager Selection: a rigorous process focused on finding niche, idiosyncratic investment managers who are experts in their respective fields
- Risk Management: a comprehensive, integrated and dynamic framework monitoring quantitative and qualitative aspects of the investments
The Fortress Partners Funds diversified, global portfolio has historically included:
- Equity Hedge
- Event Driven
- Long Biased
- Market Neutral/Global Macro
- Precious/Industrial Metals
- Real Assets
Tactical Direct Investments
- Public and Private Debt
- Public and Private Equity